Brochure Type: USA and Canada 2017
Dramatic scenery is just one of the highlights on this Hawaiian trip, that takes in the best of vibrant Waikiki, exotic Kailua-Kona and stunning Kaanapali Beach.You'll enjoy Insider moments like... embarking on a fun and educational farm-to-fork experience at the O'o Farm, located in the misty forest of Waipoli. Learn about growing organic produce, sustainable farming, growing and roasting coffee while you gather ingredients for your own delicious meal.
- Orientation of Honolulu and Kailua-Kona
- See pineapple plantations and the world-famous surf along the North Shore
- View the Kilauea Volcano
- Visit Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial, Pali Lookout, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Jaggar Museum, Maui Ocean Center, Thurston Lava Tube and a local farm on Maui
- 9 full breakfasts.
- 3 dinners.
- 2 lunches (including Be My Guest).
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Aloha Welcome with flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1
- A Trafalgar Bonus - All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo and Hilo-Kahului including all airport transfers
- Your choice of three hotel categories: Moderate, First Class and Premier accommodation including two-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (317) 736-0528 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13153471
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2017
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Honolulu||Arrive Honolulu, Oahu - Waikiki (4 Nights): Welcome to Hawaii. In the traditional Aloha spirit, you'll be greeted at the airport with a flower lei. Explore your hotel in the heart of Waikiki Beach and spend the rest of the afternoon as you like: dive into the warm gentle waves of the Pacific, explore the shopping opportunities in Waikiki, or relax with a tropical drink poolside. At 6 p.m., gather for a Hawaiian-style Welcome Reception.Welcome Reception|
Marriott Waikiki Beach (Moderate - CV, First Class - POV, Premier - DOV)
|Day 2||Oahu||Oahu Sightseeing and Free Time: Traverse the island of Oahu, passing through colourful villages, rainforests and pineapple plantations. See panoramic views of the deep blue waters from rugged cliffs like those at Pali Lookout, site of the historic Battle of Nuuanu in 1795 that united the island of Oahu under King Kamehameha I's rule. Marvel at idyllic golden beaches and look out on the world-famous surf along the North Shore, known for its huge waves during the winter. Back in Waikiki, your evening is free; enjoy a sunset swim in the gentle waves or perhaps explore the shopping and dining opportunities in Waikiki.Full Breakfast|
|Day 3||Honolulu||Honolulu Free Time: Enjoy a full day today to explore on your own. Spend some time lazing in the sun on Waikiki Beach; spot sea turtles, colourful coral and dazzling tropical fish. Perhaps partake in one of the many optional activities offered: a submarine tour or a guided sightseeing excursion along the east coast of the island. Tonight, join your travel companions for dinner at a local restaurant.Full Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 4||Pearl Harbor and Honolulu||Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Sightseeing: Begin your day with a visit to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial, a moving tribute to the military personnel who lost their lives in the 1941 attack that launched the U.S. into World War II. After a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific located in Punchbowl Crater, return to downtown Honolulu to see the splendid Iolani Palace, the iconic King Kamehameha I statue, and the state capitol building. Spend the rest of the afternoon on your own.Full Breakfast|
|Day 5||Keauhou Bay||Oahu - Kona - Keauhou Bay, Hawaii (2 Nights): Set off for the Big Island of Hawaii today via a short flight. Upon arrival, enjoy an orientation tour of the seaside village of Kailua-Kona followed by time to explore the local shops in this quaint and bustling town. Visit a local coffee plantation where a Local Specialist gives you a tour and acquaints you with one of the Big Island's most famous crops. Later, check in to your oceanfront resort and perhaps get a glimpse of the most famous guests on the property: the manta rays. Meet your Local Specialist at the hotel's Manta Ray Learning Center for an exciting presentation about these large and graceful animals. Speaking of rays, enjoy rich island flavours at Rays on the Bay with views of these resident sea creatures.Full Breakfast, Dinner|
Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa (Moderate - MV, First Class - POV, Premier - OV)
|Day 6||Kona||Kona Free Time: Wake to the sound of the sea and explore one of the most beautiful areas in the world on your own today. Options abound: don a snorkel and mask to see some of Hawaii's colourful and varied marine life; descend into the ocean depths on a submarine to explore a natural coral reef and its marine inhabitants; experience a spectacular helicopter flightseeing excursion over the Big Island; or just relax and enjoy the pool and other facilities at your oceanfront resort.Full Breakfast|
|Day 7||Kaanapali Beach||Keauhou Bay - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park - Hilo - Kaanapali Beach, Maui (3 Nights): Bid farewell to Kona as you make your way to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the world's largest and most active volcano. On the way, see the immense stretches of black sand beaches the island is known for and enjoy a stop at the southernmost bakery in the United States. Once inside the park, learn about the fiery geology of the islands and walk through a real lava tube followed by a visit to an interpretive museum. Enjoy lunch at The Rim restaurant offering unparalleled views of the Kilauea caldera. Later, travel to Hilo where you board your flight to Maui, the Magic Isle. Formerly a royal retreat, magnificent Kaanapali Beach is often ranked as one of America's finest beaches. Check in to your beachfront resort and relax for the evening.Full Breakfast, Lunch|
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa (Moderate - RV, First Class - POV, Premier - OV)
|Day 8||Maui||Maui Sightseeing: This morning, travel along the coast to the Maui Ocean Center. Here you'll be introduced to the centre's conservation naturalists who are passionate in sharing the underwater world with you. The centre is home to the world's largest collection of live Pacific corals, elusive Hawaiian green sea turtles, sharks and thousands of vibrant tropical fish. Next, head into the countryside to visit a local farm and learn about the sustainable agriculture on the islands. Then toast your host with a glass of wine and indulge in a Be My Guest lunch serving up Hawaiian specialities made with the freshest local ingredients. This evening enjoy the sunset from your resort, stroll over to nearby Whalers Village or venture into old town Lahaina to try one of the many festive restaurants. Full Breakfast, Be My Guest Dining|
|Day 9||Maui||Maui Free Time: Enjoy a free day in paradise. Spend some time on the long white-sand beaches. Explore the old whaling village of Lahaina with its trendy art galleries and welcoming cafés. Play 18 holes at a championship golf course overlooking the sea or embark on a whale watching cruise (seasonal). Join your travelling companions this evening for a lively Hawaiian Luau, and Regional Meal Farewell Dinner, featuring a buffet and tropical cocktails with the songs and dances of old Hawaii and the South Pacific.Full Breakfast, Farewell Dinner|
|Day 10||DEPART MAUI||Depart Maui: A hui hou... until we meet again. Take your transfer to the airport or extend your stay in Maui.Full Breakfast|
- Crossovers: All 2016 departures will operate per the 2016 brochure. Hotels and inclusions may vary. Please inquire at the time of booking.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class