Brochure Type: Australia and New Zealand DT and SB 2017
Discover Sydney's iconic harbour sights and Bondi Beach then encounter indigenous culture and native wildlife in the Blue Mountains.
First class travel Highlights
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Four days including Sydney Harbour Cruise, Bondi Beach, Blue Mountains and Australian wildlife
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers in Sydney
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (317) 736-0528 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13153864
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2017
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Sydney||Arrive Sydney (3 Nights): On arrival at Sydney Airport you will be transferred to your hotel (flights anytime). The afternoon is free for you to do as you choose.|
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
|Day 2||Sydney||City Sights - Harbour Cruise: Cross over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and pause at Milsons Point to photograph fabulous views of the city skyline. Stop at North Head lookout for magnificent views across Sydney Harbour. Discover Sydney's northern beaches, with some free time in Manly. Return to the city for a delicious buffet lunch while cruising on Sydney Harbour. Later see the Opera House from Mrs. Macquarie's Chair in the Royal Botanic Gardens. Top off your day with a visit to world-famous Bondi Beach, where you can wander along the shoreline and dip your toes in the cool clear ocean.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch|
|Day 3||Sydney||Blue Mountains - Wildlife Park: Head west to the Blue Mountains and drive through the tourist town of Katoomba. At Scenic World enjoy 360° views of the Jamison Valley. Ride the Scenic Railway, the world's steepest incline railway, the Cableway or Skyway (all own expense). From a perfect vantage point you'll be treated to a spectacular view of the famous Three Sisters. According to Aboriginal legend, this unusual rock formation represents three sisters who were turned into stone. Your next stop is the quaint village of Leura, where you'll enjoy lunch in a popular café. This picturesque spot will take you back in time and is famous for its antique shops and of course its Candy Store! On your way back down the mountain, visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you can pat a cuddly koala. See our amazing Australian animals including kangaroos, crocodiles, goannas and possums.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch|
|Day 4||DEPART SYDNEY||Depart Sydney: You will be transferred to Sydney Airport to connect with your onward flight (flights anytime).Buffet Breakfast|
- - These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class