2018: New York, Niagara Falls & Washington DC with New York City (8002)
10 days from New York City to New York City
NEW YORK Excelsior Hotel (ST)NIAGARA FALLS Best Western Plus Cairn Croft (F)PHILADELPHIA Hampton Inn Philadelphia Convention Center (ST) or Courtyard Philadelphia City Avenue (F)WASHINGTON, DC AREA Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria (F)
Call (317) 736-0528 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13996408
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||New York||Welcome to the 'Big Apple!' Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||New York||New York City is one of the world's most exciting cities, buzzing with atmosphere and packed with fascinating sights. On today's sightseeing tour, see the major attractions-Broadway, the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, bustling Chinatown, City Hall, Wall Street, and Trinity Church. This evening, choose from the city's many fine restaurants or maybe take in a Broadway show.|
|Day 3||Niagara Falls||Depart Manhattan, heading across New Jersey through the Poconos and into upstate New York, arriving in Corning midday. Late this afternoon, cross the border to the Canadian side of the Niagara River in Ontario. Spend the next two nights in beautiful Niagara Falls.|
|Day 4||Niagara Falls||This morning, enjoy a sightseeing excursion to Niagara Falls that includes a SIGHTSEEING CRUISE past the world-famous falls. Your afternoon is free, so consider visiting the Butterfly Conservatory, Great Gorge Adventure, Botanical Gardens, and Niagara Parks Greenhouse, or maybe ride the aerial cable car. NOTE:Operation of the Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise is subject to favorable weather and/or river conditions. When weather is unfavorable, a walking tour through the scenic tunnels will be substituted.|
|Day 5||Philadelphia||Head southeast through the Appalachian Mountains and into the Susquehanna River Valley. Then, on to the handsome city of Philadelphia for an overnight stay.|
|Day 6||Washington, DC||The birthplace of American independence, the 'City of Brotherly Love' is steeped in history. Your morning orientation tour focuses on the historic landmarks, then on to the U.S. capital and seat of government, Washington DC, for a 2-night stay. Later, join the optional outing, featuring dinner and a tour of the city's most famous monuments and memorials.|
|Day 7||Washington, DC||The nation's capital is a sightseeing treasure trove, and your half-day tour with a Local Guide features a visit to ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY to see the graves of American heroes, including those of John and Robert Kennedy. After, the Lincoln and National WWI Memorials, Washington Monument, and photo stops at Capitol Hill, the White House, and other well-known sights. The afternoon is free. Your Tour Director will make suggestions for independent exploration.|
|Day 8||New York||Continue by motorcoach into New York City and check into the Excelsior Hotel for the next two nights.|
|Day 9||New York||Stay a little longer in the Big Apple and discover the sights this amazing city has to offer. During your free time in Manhattan, take advantage of several optional activities, such as a helicopter flight over the 'City That Never Sleeps,' a ride up to the 86th floor of the Empire State Building, or a Manhattan harbor cruise. Your local host can help arrange these and other excursions, as well as offer useful shopping and dining tips.|
|Day 10||New York||The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Airport transfers are provided to Kennedy, LaGuardia, or Newark International Airports.|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement:$885 to $1,050Triple Room Reduction per person:$195 to $240Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be available.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).